The Return of The 90s: Part 2! FASHION!


In my opinion thequeen of 90s fashion is Sarah Jessica Parker, Parker has always been a high fashion socialite when it came to outfit choices so it's vital to look at her looks before we decide on how we want to recreate it now.I have been watching Sex and the City from a very young age and remember always being fascinated with the extravagant outfits and amazing shoes Carrie would own! I have put in some of my personal favourites for your personal fashion needs, you're welcome!

So at this point you're probably like yeah that's great but how to I become Carrie, well fear no more cause here are some of the ultimate Carrie inspired clothes available at the moment!
So personally I am absolutely in love with this dress and I really believe a modern day Carrie would ware this as it does have a 90s feel! Personally I would go with different shoes but I'll be sure to show you how I wore it after I do cause yes I have bought it!! It's €215 in Coast which I understand is a little steep but for a special Christmas occasion it will be perfect!And for an everyday Carrie inspired look I have found the perfect piece in none other than Topshop for a reduced cost and everything! How good am I too you? This gorgeous faux fur screams Carrie and the 90's in a major way and for €89 it won't completely break your Christmas budget!
 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and you come back for more! It means so much!

xoxo,
Trendy Irish Gal

Tuesday 1 December 2015

0 comments