May Beauty/Makeup Wish List!

So with the success of my 'May Fashion Wish List' I decided to do a beauty wish list too since there is always a million and one different beauty and makeup products I want to try out every couple of weeks!


1) Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil - This stuff has been hyped to the max! The first person I heard talking about it was none other than Fleur DeForce ( if you don't watch her YouTube videos then do!! ) and she was raving about it! From then on I've heard everyone and their mother on about this stuff and I'd love to give a serum a go as I never have! It's not a cheap one so I don't see myself having it anytime soon but perfect for the wish list! Buy It Here! for £85 which is about €107 eeep! 

2) La Roche Posay Rosalic collection - This stuff is formulated for skin that is prone to redness which if you've seen my older posts you know I have! I've heard The Makeup Fairy (Joanne Larby) talk about this stuff and I really trust her opinion so would love to give it a go! Buy It Here! Prices range from €15-23! 

3) The Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter - I've heard only wonderful things about this product from so many different bloggers and gurus and the main one being Rosie Connolly! She uses it over her tan and having seen her in real life I can tell you this stuff gives a really luxurious glow to the skin! I do love my Coco Brown Golden Goddess Oil but I find the oil makes my tan wear away a lot faster than it should! Moisturisers are what keep tan looking fresher for longer so one that also gives me a shimmer is going to be right down my alley! Buy It Here!  for €20.95! 

4) Creme De La Mer The Eye Concentrate - Now I know you're all thinking why put creme de la mer in no one can afford that and I know I definitely can't afford it but I've heard Pippa O'Conner and so many others talk about this stuff I just had to throw it in! It looks so luxurious and is really meant to help with dark circles which are my nemesis! Now of course I'll be sticking with my simple eye cream for now ( which I love), but if someday this stuff comes into my life I'll be far from devastated! Buy It Here! for a whopping €175!


1) Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette - As I write this, this majestic palette is launching in 7 hours and oh what I wouldn't do for one! Yes there has been a lot of hype and that's probably why I want it so much but the packaging and the shades, it's all so gorgeous! The official price isn't on the website yet but from what I've heard it's going to be €45! Buy It Here! 

2) Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer - So I saw Marissa Carter using this stuff yesterday on her snapchat and I've been thinking about it ever since! Marissa like myself has quite dark circles (no shade being thrown) and I really was 'Amazed' by how this concealer covered them up! When I did more research on this stuff it's won a crazy amount of awards and can now be bought on Irish Websites, yay! Buy It Here! for the reduced price of €32.29! Don't know how long that offer is going to last! 

3) Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick - These liquid lipsticks are not anything new to the makeup scene having been around for the last year or so and since the moment they were released there has been crazy hype! If you don't know Jeffree himself you should go have a look on his YouTube channel cause he is a makeup genius and amazing drag queen! Personally I want all these lipsticks but I'd settle for just 'I'm Nude' and 'Celebrity Skin' which are both always sold out! Buy or Have a look at the line here!  the lipsticks are about €16 each! 

4) Urban Decay Beached Bronzer  - What is it about matte bronzers? They are all we want but can be extremely hard to find! But good ole Urban Decay have come out with two new matte bronzers in their summer collection and I'm in love! They are two gorgeous shades whether you want a subtle bronze or something a little more intense depending on your skin colour! These are not yet on the debenhams website for some reason but should be retailing at about €25 when they are! If you can't wait til they get here Buy Them Here but shipping from America is probably going to cost you a pretty penny! 

I hope you all really enjoyed this post and as always if you have any questions, queries or just want to say hello my Facebook is Trendy Irish Gal , my Instagram is trendyirishgal , my Twitter is trendyirishgal and my Snapchat is chlomeisterx !
Thanks for reading! 
Chloe xx

Wednesday 4 May 2016

0 comments