My Top 5 Snapchat Accounts!

So Snapchat is the way of the world now and everyone I talk to wants to know who I follow and equally I want to know who they follow. Then we talk about them and have a good gossip, it's all in good fun though! I must say, as of late my snapchat has become quite time consuming with the sheer amount of people I follow so I've had to start to pick and choose which ones I want and this has really let me see who my favourites are! Also If you have someone on Snapchat that you think I absolutely must follow then please send me their name! Also that's my Snapchat right there, shamless plug sorry not sorry, but sure I'd only love if you went and gave it a follow!!



1) Rosemary MacCabe (rosemarymaccabe)
My all time favouite snapper as she was one of my first! Rosemary is never afraid to say what she feels and I love that about her! In short she is a journalist and blogger who worked as the deputy editor of Stellar Magazine until recently she decided to go freelance! Definitely give her a follow if you're sick of people being fake on social media and need a breath of fresh air!

                                                      2) Pippa O'Connor (pippa.oconnor)
 Pippa is probably one of the most followed bloggers in Ireland and it's clear why, she's absolutely lovely! Watch her Snapchat just once and you'll realise how nice it is to watch her and Ollie go about their daily life! Her husband Brian makes the odd appearances and with the arrival of little baby Louis (congrats Pippa, Brian and Ollie) things are sure to get even cuter!

3) James Butler (jamespatrice)
James is the definition of hilarious and if you're not following him and need a good laugh (who doesn't?) then go! Now! James is the fashion editor for MFI Magazine and is often on the good ole Expose! His Snapchat includes singalongs, SWEATIN MOIRA and scaring the bejaysus out of Fron, you've no idea what I'm talking about but go follow him and you will!

                                                     4) Erika Fox (retroflame1)
If you want to experience what it's like to live the American dream then Erika is your main woman! Living in New York City as a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger Erika takes you to Fifth Avenue, Central Park and for drinks in Soho on a daily basis. She also takes the oh so casual trips to Coachella, San Fran and the Hamptons, so seriously like I said, she's living the dream!

5) Nicola Carolan (thenakedblondie)
Having lost 9 stone on Slimming World Nicola is the ultimate woman to watch for weight loss inspiration! Her perseverance never ceases to amaze me and her daily recipes are super handy! Nicola is also super down to earth so just an all round really enjoyable person to watch, oh and she has a super cute son Scott who makes the everyday appearance!

I hope you all really enjoyed this post and as always if you have any questions, queries or just want to say hello pop over to my Facebook , Twitter or Instagram !

Come back soon snappers!
Chloe xo

Wednesday 25 May 2016

2 comments

  1. I always look forward to going out. A good tip would be to look out for those places with interesting concepts. This place is pretty amazing. I came up here with a friend. The venues in San Francisco were spacious and food was great.

    ReplyDelete