VIP Style Awards 2016 Winners and Style!

So the VIP style awards were on last night and I must say compared to the MET Gala the style was absolutely amazing! Us Irish Ladies and Gents really know how to dress ourselves! There were 6 awards given out on the night and to be honest I agreed with the winners of all! We'll start with most stylish woman as I think that's what everyone want's to know about!

Most Stylish Woman - Vogue Williams 

Vogue always looks stunning and last night was no exception! She's beautiful and has an amazing figure so of course she'd look well in a black bag but she really knows how to dress herself! Have a look yourself at some of her previous looks that ended up winning her the award! Congrats Vogue well deserved!!

Nicky Byrne - Most Stylish Man
Nicky wasn't in attendance last night as he is competing at the Eurovision this year, good year for him! I think he most definitely deserved the award but want to know what you guys think?

Most Stylish Newcomer - Dee Devlin

Dee is very new to the Irish fashion scene but has made a lot of waves already! Having such a stylish beau definitely means she has to dress to impress and definitely did that last night! Dee's usual style is normally quite simple but she always looks stunning! Congrats Dee well deserved! 

Most Stylish Social Influencer - Rosie Connolly

I'm a big fan of Rosie myself and follow her social media everyday so was delighted for her when she won this award! Red seemed to be the look of the night and Rosie definitely made it her own in this gorgeous dress!

Look Of The Year - Jo Archbold

Irish model Jo picked up the award for look of the year last night and if I'm honest I hadn't heard of Jo until last night but after doing some research I can see how she won the award! She is a beautiful girl with an amazing sense of style! Well done Jo, Hopefully we see a lot more of you now!


Most Stylish At The Marker - Celia Holman Lee

Celia is no stranger to the VIP Style Awards and in my opinion is always one of the best dressed! Wherever Celia is she always looks amazing and I really don't know how she manages to never have a bad outfit! 

Best Dressed - Roz Purcell 

Roz definitely had an Angelia Jolie moment last night and In my opinion looked much better than her! The dress, the makeup, the choker, everything was just perfect! You go Roz! Killin it! 

I hope you all really enjoyed this post and as always if you have any questions, queries or just want to say hello my Facebook is Trendy Irish Gal , my Instagram is trendyirishgal , my Twitter is trendyirishgal and my Snapchat is chlomeisterx !

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe xx









Saturday 7 May 2016

0 comments