BAFTA TV Awards Style 2016!

So since it is awards season we have yet another post on all of our fav celebs and what they decided to wear on the red carpet! Lat night was the BAFTA's and before we even get into it the style was absolutely mighty! I'm going to start off with the belle of the ball who was without a doubt Amanda Holden who wore a show stopping Tony Ward gown.

BEST DRESSED - AMANDA HOLDEN IN TONY WARD.


ALESHA DIXON in MICHAEL COSTELLO
Alesha looked absolutely stunning in this dress, mustard yellow is most definitely her colour! The skintight fishtail suited her figure beautifully!

LUCY MECKLENBURGH in SARELLE 
Lucy looked like a princess in this stunning lilac gown! The light updo really showed off her natural beauty and was perfect to achieve a soft look.

ROCHELLE HUMES in MARCO CAPALDO
I hate to say it but this dress is definitely not my favorite of the night. There is no doubt Rochelle is a beautiful woman but this dress really did nothing for her and the pulled back hair didn't exactly suit her, but I must say her makeup was absolutely beautiful so at least there was that!

MICHELLE KEEGAN
Michelle looked absolutely stunning as always and wore a beautiful embellished gown! I searched up high and down low to find the designer but failed. 

Katherine Jenkins in Suzanne Neville

CAROLINE FLACK in HALSTON HERITAGE 
I love Caroline's typical edgy style and she really worked it last night in this black jumpsuit with quirky splits along the legs.

GEORGIA MAY FOOTE in DENNIS BASSO
Georgia definitely turned a few heads in this sultry monochrome style that had an array of intricate embellishments. 

LAURA WHITMORE in RALPH LAUREN 
Caroline Flacks jumpsuit definitely had more of an impact as I think Laura's is a little too simple for an awards ceremony! Laura always looks stunning but I think she slightly missed the mark with this one!

KATE GARRAWAY 
Kate kept it classy in this teal pencil dress! Wouldn't be my cup of tea but I think it really suited her! 

FERNE MCCANN 
Ferne looked summer ready in a floor-length bandeau gown that was emblazoned with a colourful baroque print dress that wouldn't have looked out of place on the runways of Versace.

SAM FAIERS
I think this skirt could have been stunning on Sam but with the shirt the look just didn't work! I feel like this shirt is something you'd wear to school or work not to an awards ceremony! 

FEARNE COTTON 
I thought Fearne looked amazing in this bright yellow lace dress that had a perfect bow around her neck.

TESS DALY in ZEYNEP KARTAL
Tess looked effortlessly stunning in this Kartal gown. 

I hope you all really enjoyed this post and as always if you have any questions, queries or just want to say hello my Facebook is Trendy Irish Gal , my Instagram is trendyirishgal , my Twitter is trendyirishgal and my Snapchat is chlomeisterx !


Thanks for reading! 

Chloe xx




Monday 9 May 2016

0 comments