Bombers: How to wear them and Where to get them!

I love jackets! Funny statement to start with but I really really do, I have a collection that seems to grow every time I hit the high street. Bombers are no exception to my love and happen to be my very favorite trend at the moment and can't wait to add a few more to my wardrobe!
When trawling through the various online spots I hit on a daily there were just WAY too many to choose from so I've whittled it down to 3, which in my opinion can all be worn in completely different ways and of course I'll explain how cause I'm lovely like that.

River Island like they always do had a glorious selection to choose from but I picked one that is rather simple but has gorgeous lace detailing! I wear absolutely everything with black jeans, so like it's shown on the model is exactly how I would style it, with a white cami underneath and your favorite pair of amazing black heels! Casual night out DONE! €60.

Zara I must say had a brilliant selection of bombers also and once again I found it very hard to choose! Now this particular one I tried on in store and loved it and should have taken a pick of it on....but I'm not loving the picture on the website but take my word for it it's gorgeous! Perfect to be worn with white jeans and a cami in whatever color you want to pull from the bomber itself be it yellow, green, pink, red, whatever but I would recommend a bit of tan if you're a fair lass like myself as it could wash you out a smidge. €39.95









This last one is very out there and I absolutely fell in love when I saw it online, so was heartbroken to see it's €140 (Topshop) so definitely not in my budget for the foreseeable future but if you can get your hands on this beauty it's an absolute staple in my eyes and will never go out of style! I'm sure some of you hate it! I would rock this on a night out with again black skinnies and a complete black outfit or amazing pink stilettos if you're feeling super crazy but I just love this and feel like it's an amazing one to finish on!


We've covered 3 looks here from casual to dinner with friends to completely out on the razz and I love them all equally! Now off I go to say goodbye to all my money! Hope you enjoyed,

xoxo,
Trendy Irish Gal








Tuesday 22 March 2016

2 comments

  1. After reading your post i realised that my favourite Summer jacket is a bomber. I wore it to death last year. Its black with bright flowers & now i can't wait to dig it out again! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all thanks so much for reading!I love your channel so it means a lot ❤ sounds gorgeous have to put a pic on instagram so I can have a look 😚

      Delete