Trainers!

So over the years I've never been into wearing trainers but lately I literally wear my nikes with everything I put on and have been loving the chic comfort of it all! I will wear my 'runners' with everything so just want to show you some gorgeous ones I've found online and are all going on my wish list!


I normally always buy black shoes as I wear black clothes everyday so when I spotted these on Nikes website I instantly fell in love. They are currently on sale for a heartbreaking €140, so worth it though!






Next pair are also Nike as i think they make simply beautiful shoes, these are a lot more colorful but could still be worn with most outfits. They are currently reduced to €74.99 which either means I've extremely bad taste or other people have none but I love them! 





These pair from Penny's are not the prettiest in the world but I had to mention them as they are the most comfortable shoe's I've ever worn in my life and for the crazy price of €10 they are a must buy in my eyes.

For my last pair I'm mentioning I wanted to pick something trendy but that also affordable at the moment so found these beauties on JD Sports website reduced to €45. Now some may think these are a bit much but for me with an all black outfit I think these would be utter perfection so if you're feeling edgy give them a go!



Wednesday 30 March 2016

0 comments