Beyonce's Ivy Park Collection at Topshop

Beyonce's new Ivy Park Collection has just arrived at Topshop and I have thralled through the collection to find you the best bits! 
 These leggings were the fist thing to jump out at me when I saw the collection as a lot of things in it I would deem not wearable unless I somehow turn into Beyonce but these I feel I could pull off! These would look super cool to work out in and for €35 are pretty affordable too. 

Next I really likes these shorts! They look super light and airy to run in, if I ever get to running! They also have a tight fit version of these shorts which I think are gorgeous too! And these both sell for €30. Also included in the collection is this parka which I think is absolutely to die for and if i ever become a gym bunny which I hope to some day this will definitely be my go to attire! For €105 it is a bit of a rob but I think I could wear this with anything not just lounge wear and really style it up so it's very versatile!     


High Rise Leggings: €65







Color Block Leggings: €68





 


The collection also has a wide range of bombers which of course I am delighted about! Once again these bombers would be super cool leisure wear but could also really be styled up and worn out! €70

This sheer mesh hoodie is a little impracticable for our Irish weather but if you're hitting the gym over the summer months and we happen to get a few days nice weather this is super stylish and something I would definitely pick up! €59. 

Its quite an extensive collection so of course I didn't love everything so didn't include everything. There are a lot more stylish items and some items to really bring out your inner Bey if you're feeling super confident! But don't trust me! Shop the collection for yourself at topshop.com/IvyPark .

I hope you all really enjoyed this post and as always if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me on here, on any of my social medias or for business inquires at trendyirishgal@gmail.com. 
Thanks so much for reading! 

Friday 15 April 2016

0 comments