New at River Island!

River Island always sucks me in. I just absolutely love their out there style but with a sprinkling of simple pieces! I'm always browsing the "Just Arrived" section of their website and thought I'd share my favorites at the moment with you guys cause why not! Hope you enjoy!

I love this blue print belted kimono! It's perfect for spring with a loose white shirt, white skinnies and a pair of sparkly heels! It's €75, which in my opinion isn't terrible! I would love this! Buy Here!                                                                                                     





I think this light pink lace mini dress would be perfect for a spring wedding or a day at the races! I would team it with some nude heels and leave it at that! This dress speaks for itself! Buy Here! for €114.



Of course there would be a new pink peplum jacket for me to fall in love with! This would be gorgeous with a completely white outfit to keep it fresh and stylish on a night out or a day on the town! Buy It Here for €80.



Next we have this lovely white split back blazer! Rouched sleeves are in at the moment and this is the perfect way to wear them! This blazer just speaks for itself! Buy It Here for €75!



Kim Kardashian is the queen of a good duster coat in a perfect nude shade and this light pink one will have you like the queen herself in no time! These are really easy to wear with most outfits and can be worn dressed up or casual! Buy It Here for €80!
Please let me know if you enjoyed this post so I can make more of them like it and if you have any suggestions for future posts! As always if you have any questions please leave a comment either here, on my facebook, instagram or twitter! Thanks so much for reading! 

Saturday 9 April 2016

0 comments