Slimming World Update Number 2!

So of course this week I was bad and fell off the wagon! I hate to say it cause I hope it won't make others lose their motivation but don't worry I'm back at it again! I really hope I haven't gained too much but I'm too scared to weigh myself as I don't want it to be upset about it so i'm just gonna get back on plan for a few days and see where I'm at then. I'm of course like last time going to run through my favorites the past while and a recipe that I love!

My favorite way to syn these past couple of days has been on Cadbury's hot chocolate! You can use 3 heaped tablespoons of this for only 2 syns which is amazing! You can top this with 10 mini marshmallows for only 1 extra syn so it's the perfect mid week treat in my opinion!

I've been feeling the need to get back into exercise recently so I'm going to! To keep me on track I'm going to let you know what I'm doing daily on my twitter so head over there to keep up with what's going on! I'm pretty active on there about little daily updates! I'll also be including my exercise in these Slimming World lifestyle blogs too so stick around for them!

Recipe!

One of my absolute go to recipes is my spaghetti bolognese which sounds boring but I promise the slimming world version is better than any jar of pasta sauce, according to mt boyfriend anyways! This recipe is really simple and only takes about half an hour to make!

Ingredients:

Low Calorie Cooking Spray
2 Garlic Cloves
350g Lean Mince Beef (5% fat or less)
225g Button Mushrooms
1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
Vegetable Stock Cube
1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and Pepper
275g Spaghetti

Method:

1) Add pasta to pot with boiling water.

2) Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and add crushed garlic and mince. Cook until the mince is browned.  

3) Stir in the mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce and add stock cube. Reduce the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes while your pasta cooks.

4) When pasta is soft divide into portions and sprinkle with Parmesan at  syns per level tablespoon.

Enjoy!
 
  

Thursday 7 April 2016

0 comments